Friday, March 19, 2010

Whats that ya say!?

Scarlet is so dang fun to talk to. I catch myself laughing at things she says all day long. She is so entertaining. For example, we were all lounging on the couch trying to get our fill of hugs from Rosie. It usually ends up with all of us squished in together and we call it a"family hug." So, in the middle of one of these nice, tight family hugs, Scarlet decided it was a little too tight and yells out "TOO much FAMILY!" What a gal, what a silly little gal. This morning I drew her a pictures of some butterflies and she said " I want to be a butterfly someday when I grow up to be a ballerina..." Sounds good to me:) I can't get enough. I can't get enough of these two cutie pantses.
Rosie cannot hold still! In the last few weeks she has become a serious crawler(it looks like a mix of crawling and bouncing along her belly) and she stands up all over the place. I leave the room for one minute and come back to find her standing up against the laundry basket (or on my leg) smiling her pretty little face off. She is 15lbs and 26 inches of BUSY-NESS! I still just wish I had cameras all over my house to catch all the amazing things these little people do, as long as I could edit out a few things...

No comments: