Friday, March 19, 2010

Apology

Dear Scarlet,

Sorry you are still in your pajamas watching pbs kids. Sorry, I haven't smiled at you very much this morning either...I am tired. You are very cute when you wake up but it is hard to appreciate it when you climb in my bed at 5:45 am because its too dark in your room. Lets get a better night light. Sorry you bonked your head when I put you in timeout for "squishing" Rosie. I love you very very much.

Love, Mom
****************
Dear Rosie,

Sorry you tipped over and bonked your head so many times this morning because I was closing my eyes trying to rest. Maybe it is good for you to learn not to climb on everything, or maybe not. You tried really hard to entertain yourself and I appreciate it. You are very very cute, thank you for going down early for a nap. I love you very very much.

Love, Mom
****************
Dear David,

Sorry for grunting at you when you said goodbye this morning. I was tired. I love you too. Thanks for getting up every morning when you are tired and going to work. I don't know how you do it with out being grumpy allll day long. I promise I will be nice when you get home. I am taking a nap now. I love you.

Love, Heidi

3 comments:

f said...

hahaha. sounds like some of my days :o)

Tabitha said...

Dear Heidi... I like you very much and wish we would act like BF act. Maybe next week we can set up a play date since you have not seen my baby and I have not seen yours:(
Love you like a fat kid loves cake!!
Tabby.

Tabitha said...

I would also like to see some pictures of your baby.