Friday, February 26, 2010

something old, something new...

Its about time. We have been married almost five years and we still have most of the furniture that we inherited from friends and family. Slowly but surely we are getting some stuff of our own. In with the old, out with the new...wait, lets try that again, out with the old in with the new! There are still a few things left to replace...maybe next tax return.

We have got to be the ultimate salesman's worst nightmare. We look and look, from store to store, comparing prices, hunting down the best deal possible. And just as I am about to throw in the towel, thinking there is nothing out there for the price I want to pay..."salix mackdoo"(this is Scarlet's phrase for casting magic spells) we find it! If you are in the area swing by and snuggle with us on our new couches...and bed, if you feel so inclined.



9 comments:

Ian and Resa said...

Wow, I love your new couch! And your bed. Your house looks so nice. I love finding a great deal too!

Tabitha said...

I love your couches very much! I need to stop over... We should be friends again!

Unknown said...

Heidi, that is such a wonderful coach!!! I absolutely love it. Good work sister!

Anonymous said...

i love the coach Heidi! KSL is really the BEST resource for about anything! good find!

Lisa said...

Yay! The couch fits perfectly with everything, and I love that bed. I will stop by and see them first hand sometime this next week.

Anne H said...

I like them! Where did you find your bed? I really like that frame. You're fancy.

Kathy said...

Salix Mackdoo, huh? I've been saying the wrong words all this time!
Love, love, love the couch.

St. Julien's said...

we got the bed at ikea and the couch at rc willey outlet--i just noticed after carlyn mentioned ksl that it i made it sound like i got the couch at craigslist...what i meant was c list patrons hauld off our junk:)

Tabitha said...

And upon further inspection..> I have those shoes! Some things never change!