Tuesday, March 30, 2010

NEWZZZ Flash

BIG NEWS!!!! Yesterday we got an offer on our house, we countered and they ACCEPTED!!! I am feeling dumbfounded. Part of me thought it wasn't really going to happen. I am still a little reluctant to get all of my hopes up, because there are still a few hoops to jumps through till we are in the clear but...I am letting myself be a little EXCITED!!! I walk around my house today saying to myself, do you really want to leave its kinda cute here?! I wonder if Scarlet will remember this house and her room with the butterflies...and her awesome backyard...and Reams a block away. Sniffle, I am getting a little sentimental. Anyway so that is the newzzzz. I will try to post more when we know more. Here are some girls in Easter dresses...


Just a little proud of that hair do, its alot of work to get this girl to hold still long enough to get a hold of those wild wisps of hair! At least I don't have to sit on her yet, which is what my Mom claims she would do to me:)

8 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Yay congrats!! Where are you guys moving too? Lot's of cute nice houses by me :-).. Nice work on the hair your girls are so cute

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

Wow, you guys might actually sell! I'll have to get details from you later.

Unknown said...

Man I love your little girls!! They are so cute and they make me happy. That's way cool about the house offer. I think that I am going to be sad to see your house go. Its so cute. But bigger house might feel better too. See you tonight!!

Carrie Hellewell said...

Congrats to you guys! Hope everything continues to be smooth until the end! Where are you looking to move next?

Melynn said...

Congrats on the house. Where do you want to move to?

St. Julien's said...

We are looking around in Utah Valley. Probably between Mapleton and south orem. We really like Springville so maybe we will stay around here. Wherever we can get the most bang for our buck:)

Suzie said...

And this is how I have to find out?!?!?

Just kidding, I am really happy for you guys, good luck finding your next perfect home, just don't let it be too far away.

Tabitha said...

I like you! I like your kids! I can't believe I have never met your babe... Also Millie has the shoes she is wearing:) I knew we were soul sista's!