Thursday, January 22, 2009

In Love


I'm in love with a lot of things. But right now there are two things that I need to not love so very very much. Okay there are WAY more than two, but I will focus on these right now...number one...my bed. Actually not my actual bed itself, it is old and cranky,(a new bed is on our "when we win the sweepstakes wish list") but LAYING in bed. Snoozing, reading, relaxing. I love good excuses, here is one for why I always migrate throughout the day to my bed. It's very cold outside. I can achieve total body warmth in my bed. Love number two...Snickers ice-cream bars!! WHY do they have to be so irresistibly GOOD!! Another lovely convenient excuse, I am pregnant, I wanted the first one and the baby wanted the second one...and so it goes. When that excuse runs out in about 6 mo. I'll easily come up with another. In the mean time this is how I spend most of Scarlet's nap times, here in my warm bed, devouring a cold snickers ice-cream bar.

5 comments:

Tabitha said...

I can understand everything you just said! Enjoy it! You are a lucky girl that you can take naps when your babe does! I am starting to feel that tired feeling again... Maybe we can have a snickers and nap date before I have this baby! CAllME!

Jaime Stephens said...

So when I saw the picture of the unwrapped snickers ice cream bar I thought I bet she's prego only because when I was man I ate those like they were going out of style... Anyways congrats!

thebakerbook said...

WOW! I used to love those. Glad you reminded me. I wish i was prego so i had an excuse to eat them too!

Melynn said...

Mmmmm Mmmmm...looks good to me.

Brady and Brittney said...

Yay, congratulations on the baby #2. I'm still waiting on baby #1 to finish cooking. I hope you don't get morning sickness too bad, I would hate to see you not able to eat those yummy bars!