Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm Two

Look who turned two January 24th. We decided to do a family party at my Mom's house. It was a wild and crazy party!

A pretty happy princess...

Grandma Lorna got Scarlet a whole caboodle of princess gear...

Cinderella (played by my friend Anne) helping Scarlet make a wish...
I'm pretty sure Scarlet is telling Anson "MINE!"

Jack getting a sneak attack hug from behind, he wasn't too pleased...


Scarlet had to wear those heels to church the next day...no socks and her toes were completely hanging out over the edge. I give in way to easy...

Scarlet got everything she could have ever wanted and more. Here's a clip of her surprise visitor ! Thanks everybody!!


Here are some other things that have transpired since the big two

New panties...




So I have high hopes that I can get Scarlet potty trained by the time the baby is born in July. She has her own little potty and has no problem sitting on her potty. But that's ALL she does is SIT!! So I decided to try getting her some princess panties to see if that could get her into the mood...well...Belle got peed on. I'm not worried, we're not really pushing it, I'm just keeping it on her mind.

WOW!! This is turning into a long post, SORRY!! But there is just so much good news to share...so if you've made it this far...here is a special surprise.

I got an early ultrasound to check on a cyst...and the sonographer took a peek for us...

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!

I admit I was a little surprised, I thought I was getting boy vibes. The first thing Dave says is, "I thought it was a girl." Hmmm, he'd been pretty much on board with me thinking it was a boy up until then...silly daddy.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy Cow!!! Thats awesome Heidi!!! Two Heidi's in one house. I'm so excited!!

Tabitha said...

I am so excited! Our little girls will be best buddies!!!

Lilly said...

YAY! Another beautiful baby girl! We can't wait to meet her!

Cute panties! What a little doll! We just potty trained Henry and he insisted on Buzz Lightyear and Wall-E under bunders. It's so cute to see their skinny little legs sticking out of real underwear.

We need to get together and smell feet again sometime...

Carrie Hellewell said...

Congratulations guys! Two adorable girls to play. Couldn't be more happy for you both! Good luck with the potty training. I also had hopes to get Roxie potty trained before the baby came. She was pretty much trained and now Peter's here and we've gone back a little. Silly girl.

Vanessa said...

How fun, 2 girls!! Congratulations! Yeah, the potty training thing is not much fun but well worth the effort in the end, even though either way you deal with poop!

Jena said...

Yay! A girl! You are going to have to lock those babes up when they get older...watch out Dave, you are going to be in big trouble! What are you going to do with three perfect princes wrapping you around their fingers?

Melynn said...

So much good news! What a great little party. That is fabulous that Cinderella could make it. And cogratulations on having a girl. That will be so fun. I can't wait to see her.