Thursday, May 20, 2010

SERIOUSLY!?!

This is an ad from craigslist I happend upon moments ago...


Red Couch - $10 (Provo)


Date: 2010-05-06, 1:21AM MDT
Reply to: sale-7urhh-1726968238@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I bought this couch awhile ago, It's just been sitting in my room taking up space.
It's about 4ft Length 2ft Width.
There is a gap between the cushions, I have no clue why.
there are some holes and stains. I just put a blanket over it.
I think its comfortable.
Call me at eight oh one 616 six one 56.
or e-mail


  • Location: Provo
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
image 1726968238-0 image 1726968238-1

Any takers? No, why not!? This couch is a dream come true. Look at how it slouches and gaps. Just imagine yourself snuggled up on those cozy arm rests watching the final 2 hour episode of Lost. And for ONLY $10.00. I wish this were a joke.

I am browsing craigslist and this ad was the final kicker. A rage ran through my body and I was gritting my teeth. WHY!?! I was drafting an email to this fellow to tell him to stop wasting my time clicking on his ad and burn that piece of trash. But, I stopped. I turn into a monster sometimes while I browse KSL and Craigslist. I get so irritated with people putting up their ridiculous garbage, with ridiculous prices and slapping on a title like this, "adorable comfy couch $50.00" When really it's a nasty, floral doosy that you KNOW feels as grimy as it looks! Ok. I had to vent for a minute. I don't know what came over me, I feel better now. Thank you.

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

I KNOW!!! I get soo annoyed when I click on something that sounds amazing with the right price and I see the picture and it is something that I wouldn't touch with a 10 foot pole!! I just inquired about a treadmill the other day, it said "Treadmill in excellent condition $100" so I asked just some general questions about it and the lady wrote back " Oh it's not really running right now but it looks great!" WHAT?? Are you kidding me? You think I really want a treadmill because it looks good? Some people I tell ya!! Craziness!

Arden said...

I LIKE IT!

Dan and Katie said...

Its a small gap Heidi, what is your deal? :)

Erin Leigh said...

hilarious!