Friday, November 7, 2008

Sisters


This is a newer news article about my friend Stephanie who was in the plane crash. It is so touching. It made me think about my own family and sisters, and I know they would do the same things for me. My sweet, beautiful sisters, they are my best buddies. Even if we can't spend oodles of time together at this particular phase of our lives it doesn't matter. My sister Cami has decided to go on a mission! When she told me I cried. Most of my tears were elated tears, only a few were sad because I couldn't go with her. What would we ever do without our families!!?? I love you.

3 comments:

Amber said...

You didn't warn me the article was going to make me bawl like a baby.

Thanks for sharing the love, Heidi.

Brielle said...

Heidi! I used to know you a million years ago in high school--I just saw your name on the PHS blog. (I didn't even know that existed) IT's fun to see your cute little family. I loved that article about Stephanie too--what a story she has huh?

Jena said...

Hey hey heidster! Thanks for sharing with us! I didn't have any sisters so I got to pretend you were mine! Thanks girly girl
Jena