Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Ho Ho Hawaii

Was I really in Hawaii a week ago!!?? No it was almost 2 weeks ago! I might think it was all just a dream if I didn't have pictures to prove it really happened. My tan is fading under all these layers and all this COLD! Sad. As soon as we stepped off the plane in HI, I think all of us asked ourselves the same question, why don't we live here!? I mean really, why NOT!?? My mom even went as far as to look up real estate and found some pretty decent places to live...who knows, maybe someday... Anyway it was a great trip. My sister was graduating so Dave told me I should go and he would take the week off and play with the girls. I know. I am one lucky lady! It was a blast being with my family. We haven't done anything like that EVER! We played as hard as possible. The waves were monstrous. I have never been so terrified, standing there watching this huge wall of water about collapse right on top of me! Most (some) of the time I made it under, and other times I was dominated and washed up blowing water out of my eyes, nose and ears. What a thrill.
(Dominated, check out the hair...)


(the boogie crew)

(Over, under or ride it in...?? That was always the question at hand.)




(Pipeline, reserved only for the pros. Biggest waves I have ever seen!!)
(Observers at Pipeline watching the CRAZY surfers, we saw at least 3 broken surf boards!)

(The graduates)


(The Fam- well a handful of them at least)(Las Hermanas)

3 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

Las Hermanas :) You are like the cutest ever, and you are pregnant, I seriously need you to move to CO and help me get skinny and cute...

St. Julien's said...

haha. it feels like the minute I got home my guts came flying out. This baby had like a massive growth spurt on the plane. Don't worry my pet you will get your bod back soon enough! Just enjoy that you can bend and put your shoes on now that you aren't full of baby.

Tabitha said...

Whatever!