Thursday, January 12, 2012

We did celebrate Christmas...

So it's mid January, better late than never is my forever motto. I forgot to post some christmas cheer, and pictures of our holiday. We had a merry Christmas but we didn't document it so well. Oops. I think it may be because we only got our girls a few gifts this year so they could REALLY appreciate each one. We did really good with that plan...but Dave and I got each other a few more things. We had a ton more presents under the tree and realized Scarlet was bound to notice. So we frantically opened our gifts 2 at a time while the girls were distracted. I think Scarlet noticed...but she was too excited about her toys too care too much. Phew! Anyway it was jolly, and it was fun to watch Rosie get excited this year. She will still say every few days or so "Santa is coming tonight!" Scarlet tries to explain how loooong it will be until he comes, she'll say "No Rosie, AFTER Thanksgiving." Love the holidays. I think I was the first one awake at our house. I was just snug and quiet in my bed at 7am wondering when those little whipper snappers were going to wake up! Finally at like 7:30 I heard little voices and I went zooming downstairs to get the party started:) So...happy, merry, belated Christmas to you all!





(see...WIDE awake)

(cannies, Rosie's favorite present)

(behold...Hannah Montana)

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

First of all congratulations on the baby news! Can't wait to see the next St. Julien addition.

Next, Dave is pretty awesome to tell you to leave him in Provo while you go have a blast in Hawaii. What a guy.

And...congrats to your sister.

As for your Christmas post in January....I'm sure I'll post about Halloween here sometime soon. :)