Monday, December 27, 2010

T'was a few days after Christmas...

It was a jolly holiday. I love Christmas, but there is a little part of me that says hmmm. It isn't really the day or season Christ was born, so they say...and Santa and the whole commercialization(here comes a real run-on sentence that can't be helped) and going on a shopping spree for weeks and then in a few hours on Christmas morning its over...and then I think, did I really think about the true meaning of Christmas enough? And what does Christ really think about Christmas, does he just kinda raise his eyebrows and say "What do I have to do with all this?" I think he appreciates our seasonal selflessness. There is definitely a feeling around Christmastime that is special and different. Is it just that we are thinking a little more about others and reflecting a little more about Christ? I don't know. But I do know I like giving (and receiving) gifts to those I love most and those in need. I know the most important gift is the one we give to the Lord. That's what I should be focused on, not just at Christmastime but all the time. So...with all that here is our Christmas.(Christmas morning I made this happen, on our couch, self-timed. Better than nothin'.)




A few days before Christmas, almost enough to keep Daddy home from work


St.Julien Christmas eve rendition of The Nativity. Incase it's unclear those are angels...and yes one of the angels is playing with an iphone.

Good morning! A little too early if you asked me...but nobody ever did, or does.



Our very own Rapunzel Scarlet Olivia St.Julien

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas, and has a Happy New Year!!


2 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

I love your and Rosie's tired faces :) WAKE UP!!

Tabitha said...

Love those pictures!! I want to eat your girls up! So cute! and I love the self timed one! PERFECT!