Saturday, December 18, 2010

You make me feel like dancin'

Can you determine the true desires of your daughters heart at age 3 and 3/4ths? What I mean is, if Scarlet loves nothing more than to dance and prance and sing and bow anytime anywhere, does it mean something about her destiny? Or is it just what all 3 going on 4 year olds do? I just want a little peek at the future.

My girls are both killing me lately with their cuteness. Yesterday Rosie shocked both of us with a loud "burp!" She looked at me with that mischievous grin and said "Buup!" Who is teaching her these words?! I have been keeping track of her new words for the past few months and these last few weeks FORGET it. I can't keep track anymore, she busting out three to five new ones a day! Most astounding word as of late, "triangle."

trying out a new do...its a keeper.

Scarlet is a little bit obsessed right now with bad dreams. Every night before prayers she says "mom, say make me have good dreams, make me have good dreams, three times OK?!" I try to explain that it's unnecessary to be repetitive, we end up settling on 2 times. The last few nights she says to Dave, "when you come check on me if I have this face (scrunches up her face and pulls down her lip) then WAKE ME UP I am having a BAD dream!"The best is that they are really starting to enjoy each other. And Scarlet can be just a helpful as she is trouble, when it comes to Rosie at least.


3 comments:

Dan and Katie said...

so cute!

Dan and Katie said...

oh, and I want Rosie and Ruby to be best friends...can we arrange that please?!?

Lisa said...

Oh those girls are too cute for their own good. Since I have known you, Scarlet has always had that spunky, crack-you-up personality. It has been fun to see Rosie's adorable personality coming out lately. She makes me smile just like Scarlet did at that age.

Cross your fingers for the dancing and singing. Ellie was all about that at 3 and 4 but has since traded her dancing shoes in for athletic shoes. Can't complain, though. To each his own. Enjoy every minute of it!