Thursday, June 10, 2010

cute girl syndrome

Just had to post more pics of some girls that make me happy. I couldn't resist.

power stance


I straightened Scarlet's hair, I was just so curious. Although thin and stringy, it is getting longer.
Is that mid-back!? Kind of...

Try combing through THAT!!


Mmm! I love this baby!!
This is Rosie's "mmdad" thats how she says it. I am "mom-mom-mom..." To Scarlet I am "Heidi." Scarlet has been calling me Heidi most of the time the last month or so. Not sure what to think about it. Ok, so I think its cute but sometimes I wonder if I should worry...

Stats on this little cheeser. Rosie Sue will be 11 mo. next week! She has two bottom teeth and the two top teeth are now in sight...barely. At her last doc. apt. a few weeks ago she weighed 17lbs. which puts her in the 10th percentile. She is always on the move, maybe that's why she is a little mini. She has become quite the toddler these days. She is up to about 10 steps. She will walk and crawl. I'd say walking about 40% of the time. She has been standing around for like 2 1/2 months now and has started venturing out in the last month. She is happiest when she is in the swing out back, in mom or dads lap with a book she brings over, or putting handfulls of dirt in her mouth. The only times she gets sad is if she is not getting the attention she feels she deserves or if she can't get to wherever she HAS to go, like down cement stairs or into the bathroom/toilet etc...can you tell we kind of have a thing for these ladies:) Can you blame us?!


8 comments:

Kathy said...

I have a thing for those ladies too.

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

Those pictures make me smile.

The Johnsons said...

Scarlets hair is getting so long and so is yours. You both look great! Is that last picture from a camp out?

Erin Leigh said...

both girls are big cutie patooties for sure!!

TS Hofheins said...

Rosie is going to demonstrate pinyan 5...

St. Julien's said...

Maybe it's pinion 5, or maybe towel chucks:)

St. Julien's said...

Yea it was a camp out. We went to hmm some resevior I can't remember right now. It was fun-ish, I think if Rosie were a little older it would have been better.

Lisa said...

I am not their mom or even related to them, and I have a thing for them too. Too cute!