Thursday, April 8, 2010

Look at this face!

Is it so wrong to be so in love with your offspring...? I have probably said it before, but do we think our kids are just so darn cute because they are little genetic replicas of ourselves? So deep down we are really just kind of in love with ourselves?? I don't know, but I do know there is nothing in the world that makes me so crazy with glee inside my little heart than THESE little peeple (purposely misspelled). Sorry if you are not as ecstatic as I am about MORE pictures of my little kiddies.

HELLO easter baby bunny! Kiss that FACE!


And here is Scarlet's favorite pose for pictures these days...

Rosie is obsessed with this side table. All day she tries to sneak away to climb all over it and bump her head and eat papers left there.

4 comments:

Carrie Hellewell said...

Oh my goodness. Scarlett's pose can kill me! I love her spunky little spirit. And Rosie is looking more and more like Scarlett. They are adorable!!

Lilly said...

Oh the bunny ears. So stinking cute. Could your children look any more like you or be any more adorable? (The answer is "no" just for the record. I mean it's supposed to be a given that the answer is "no", but I just like to be sure. You know.)

Kathy said...

Must admit..I love those faces too! (Is it because I'm partial to yours?)

Marilyn said...

I LOVE babies in bunny ears. There is nothing cuter. And I also love the way Rosie climbs up onto that table. Babies are so stubborn, and funny! I always am so curious about what's going on in their little heads.