Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A little home update...

If you drive past our house there is no longer a big fat sign with a goofy dude smiling at you. We did not sell our house, as many of our neighbors suspected. My neighbor (that I don't see often enough I guess) came over to introduce himself yesterday because he thought we were the new owners of the home...hmmm. No, we are not going anywhere for a while I suspect. We took our home off the market, but we are still selling it by owner. But in three months or so we will most likely refinance and either rent it or add on to our kitchen. And I am ok with it, whatever IT is, I am ok. In other news...nope there is no other news except that I think I am in love-----WITH SPRING!!

3 comments:

Tabitha said...

What will be... Will be!
Don't get too excited...RAIN the rest of this stupid week... And just in time for Jake's baptism that we were going to do OUTSIDE:(

Lilly said...

Big haps! Let us know how it all turns out :)

The Johnsons said...

So...I do love all the things you have done with your home. The colors are so nice and your "new" couch and bed look great! A possible kitchen add on, sounds big and like a really fun learning experience :)