Tuesday, February 23, 2010

dear saint valentine


Hello Valentine...

Thank you for the delicious treats...you always come up with great gifts(those chocolates are straight from HEAVEN!!!!). I feel lucky that I found you, it is so nice to have someone fit me so well. The longer I am married the more I realize how lucky we are to have found each other. You are very patient with all of my quirks. Where would I be without a husband who is so helpful in every way!? I would be lost without you David Saint Valentine. Thanks for being so thoughtful and sharing your last bites with me...even when I don't share very good. You are my favorite friend. I love you.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yum.
We miss you guys already.

David said...

I like you more than I ever have. I had to get a second mortgage to pay for those little morsels of joy, but it was worth it.