Tuesday, November 3, 2009

say cheese...pleeeease!!!

We got my sister in law Katie to come get some pictures of our new and improved family. It was kinda last minute and the sun was slowly fading, but I think we got some goodies! Scarlet was TROUBLE! She was not cooperating, we had to bribe her with candies, and promises of Dora to get her to smile. It was semi-successful, she squeezed out a few grins but it took A LOT of work. We even broke the rules and tried bringing out the potty words like poo poo, not even those would snap her out of it! Oh well, she is just as cute to me when she frowns:) Thanks Kate you are very nice and verrrrrry talented. Katie does weddings too...if anyone is looking for a great photographer:)






14 comments:

thebakerbook said...

YOU look CUTE hiediwho!

Jaime Stephens said...

CUTE!! Your beautiful and your kids are so cute! Love the pictures they turned out cute

my favorite color is green said...

Love the pics! Kyle and I have been wondering when we should get some family pictures taken (when would be a cute age for Savannah) and I think the time is now because Rosie looked great and these pictures were so fun :)

Ian and Resa said...

Really cute pictures! Your family is beautiful:)

Jamie said...

Very cute! And I must say, your legs were built for skinny jeans girl!!!

JaMie HeApS said...

love the family pics, how the heck are you allready looking that good?

Tabitha said...

You guys sure are cute! And why are you so skinny?

Nicole said...

Heidi Sue...you're simply adorable.

Taylor and Judy said...

So cute Heidi!!! you have such a gorgeous family!

Bridgett said...

So cute St. Jules!!! I especially love the fifth one down.

Jena said...

New and improved! It just keeps getting better, doesn't it? I love your shoes. I have some just like them...did you get the $6 special? The best.

Krissi said...

heidi! this is krissi, the cello player, from your hit band St Julien! good times. you are looking amazing as usual and your family is adorable. looks like life is treating you right. Dallen and I have a little girl (Emery - 10 mos) and living in Connecticut while Dallen does his anesthesia residency. email me and I'll send you a link to my blog. I'd love to hear from you. - krissi

Krissi said...

ah yes, and that email would be: krissimae@gmail.com

Jason and Shannon Salmon said...

Love the family photos. You have a cute family!!