Tuesday, November 3, 2009

haHAhalloWEen...

Here we are on that spooky night. If you can't tell Scarlet is Sleeping Beauty, Rosie is a ballerina, Dave is the handsome prince, and I am a square dancer (I borrowed one of Dave's grandma's dresses she uses for such occasions). It was a great day/night. We had a blast watching Scarlet enjoy getting lots and lots of candy. She acted so grown up. She tried really hard not to be afraid of the scary painted faces and masks. She would grab onto me whilst saying "I'm not scared, its just pretend..." Oh the wonders of Haaalllloweeeeeennn....



1 comment:

Lilly said...

Oh my gosh, Rosie has gotten huge since we saw her last! Insanity!

Scarlett looks so freaking pretty in the picture where Dave is kissing her cheek.

Favorite part by far is that the whole family is all happy princess fairytale and then mom the square dancer.