Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Pouting princess


Whether she is pouting or dreaming of a true loves kiss...will we ever really know? Dave and I looked out the window to check on Scarlet and we just HAD to laugh at this little lady. She has on her "twirly dress" passed along by her cousin Chrissy who wore it at least 6 years ago. The best is her hands placed upon her lap like so and that far way look. If I could guess what she was thinking I'd say it was something like "Where is my prince, or at least a friend in this wide wide world..."

6 comments:

my favorite color is green said...

Millie is always dreaming of a true love's kiss too. Crazy girls! She's a cutie!

Dan and Katie said...

Pretty Princess! I wonder what she really is thinking! I bet if we knew we would be even more entertained! Did you watch Janet's show?

Unknown said...

oh my gosh!!! I'm pretty sure i'm in love with this little girl!!!

Amanda Leigh said...

So cute!

Lilly said...

HA ha ha ha! That is so stinkin' cute and hilarious! I love the "twirly" dress. Little girls are darling. And I love reading your blog.

Melynn said...

That is so funny. She is just chillin out there by herself in her princess outfit. So cute.