Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Rosie Sue St.Julien

She's HERE!!! We got to the hospital at 6am to be induced. We went back and forth for days about whether we'd go in or not. Needless to say I gave in to my anxiousness and discomfort and we got that baby out. Everything was smooth sailing!!! All the nightmares I conjured up in my mind about being induced never happend. I came in dialated to a three and was ready to push that baby out within a few hours. We had to wait (while Rosie was being squished in my birth canal) on the doc, he was doing a c-section. He walked in at noon and we had Rosie in our arms at 12:15pm. It was thrilling. Rosie was a whopping 8 lbs!! We went from 6lbs 11oz, Scarlet to 8lbs of Rosie!! Hopefully this isn't a pattern and our next is 10 lbs!!! Yikes. So, Rosie is beautifull and SO FAR very sleepy and sweet. We are very happy parents, Scarlet is in love and the proudest big sister I have yet to meet. Here are some pictures...
Thanks to all our family and friends for your helpfulness and thoughtfulness, WE LOVE YOU!

17 comments:

Jamie said...

Congrats! She's beautiful!

Vanessa said...

YAY!!! She is so beautiful and I LOVE her name Rosie Sue, so adorable! That was our pattern too, we went from an 6lb 5oz to a 8lb 5oz baby, I am defiantly nervous about having another some day! I love the ode to Scarlet, she looks like a little ball of Joy! Yay you are now you are a mom of two, let the craziness begin!!Congratulations!

Rachel said...

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!! I can't wait to meet that little bundle. I am so glad everything went okay.

arden said...

Heidi, She is beautiful. So glad it is over and all is well.

Brady and Brittney said...

yay! she's so sweet! you're a mommy of two now, how crazy! I'm super happy for you!

JaMie HeApS said...

congrats guys she is gorgouse, theres nothing like a new baby, i can almost smell her yummy smell from here.

Sarah said...

Hooray for Rosie!! Can't wait to see her and YOU!! When can I bring you dinner?

Jaime Stephens said...

Congrats she is so precious and I am glad she came quickly for you..

Carrie Hellewell said...

Look at her adorable squishy cheeks! I love her already. Congratulations to you both. We love you all!

Bridgett said...

Congratulations!!! She looks beautiful, just like her mommy. Bring her to Minnesota so I can kiss her little cheeks.

The Southam 5 said...

Congratulations!!! Glad she's here safe. She's adorable.

Jena said...

That is fabulous! What a cutie patootie. I hope I get to meet her before she is too grown up. I love the name! Rosie Sue sounds like a song in the making!

Jez said...

Rosie is absolutely gorgeous!! And Scarlet will be the best big sister ever. I hope you make it through the first crazy weeks ok! If you need anything give me a call! Love ya!

Amber said...

Congratulations, Heidi and Dave! We are so excited for you guys. It is so fun having two girls!

Good luck these next couple weeks. I remember the first 4 weeks of Sadie's life being the hardest EVER of my life. I hope it's easier for you. Thankfully, you have lots of family around and that will be so helpful.

Love you, girl!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Heidi! Oh, she's a doll! And Rosie...what a cute name! Congrats St. Julien family!

Graciesmom said...

She is beautiful :)
Congrats!

Lilly said...

So wonderful to have her here! Congrats on another beautiful baby girl! We can't wait to meet her!