Saturday, July 18, 2009

Anatomy lesson

The Orem Community Hospital has some anatomically correct baby dolls in their waiting area. Of course Scarlet needed to play with them. Through the grapevine she learned the difference between boys and girls...or so she thinks. Apparently, if you are a boy, you have...a peanut.


P.s. We are loving baby Rosie more and more by the minute. It feels good to be home. However; that whole delivery experience was so AMAZING, I was wishing today that I could go back and do it again(I guess is a few years I probably will). So far Rosie is a peaceful little spirit. Everyday she doesn't scream like Scarlet did I send a silent thank you to the Heavens. BUT, I know we aren't completely out of the clear yet:)

11 comments:

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

What the heck!

Vanessa said...

I love it, that is hilarious! And wow, that hospital room was huge compared to CA hospital rooms! Good Luck on the two girlies!

Erin Leigh said...

best part - what was playing on the tv. for reals.

f said...

congratulations heidi! that video is hilarious. love it!

Shelly Bean said...

congrats. very pretty and sweet baby. and cute family

The Betitas said...

Congrats on the newest member of your family! Glad everything went well!

Melynn said...

Congratulations on the new baby. I am so happy for you guys. We will have to get tgether when thing have settled.

Cute video of Scarlet. Yes, boys have peanuts.

Tiffany said...

Hello, little milk machine! A million congrats on your new little one!!! What kind of pump do you have? Tabby has my Medela double pump...if you want to use it tell her to bring it to you!

Tiffany

The Johnsons said...

I loved the video! Dave was really egging her on though, are you sure she heard it through the "grapevine" :) :) Kidding of course.

Rosie is beautiful and I believe it that Scarlet is so enamored with her little sister! It fits her personality to not feel threatened by this cute little baby but to enjoy Rosie like she is her new and most favorite toy.

And it was so fun to visit with you guys and finally see your place, I am sad I missed seeing Rosie in person...next time around! Congrats.

Trent and Michelle said...

LOL that is hillarious!

Unknown said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/cara-mengajukan-kpr-di-bank