Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Little Ms. Smarty pants


Scarlet is just a little chatterbox. We finally caught some on video, ENJOY! For those of you who need help translating she tells her address "401 Brookside." Rosie is what we think we'll call our new baby and Scarlet loves to talk about baby Rosie. She says Rosie's due date, "July 10th." The rest, I think, is pretty easy to follow. Dave and I watch this video over, and over and bust up laughing when Scarlet says she'll tell Rosie "HI." I Love this LITTLE BIG GIRL!!

7 comments:

Jena said...

So cute! I love the name Rosie! That is perfect.

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

That's pretty funny. She is starting to make more sense these days and I'm able to have a conversation with her and understand what she's saying. I've got to some how load the "what the heck" night I recorded on my phone to my computer and send it over to you.

Vanessa said...

I my goodness, she is so adorable Heidi!! I love her little red nails! Isn't so fun when they have there own little personalities! I love hearing your voice in the back round, it brings back fun memories!! Can't wait to see Little miss Rosie!

Suzie said...

That was STINKIN cute! Jack watched it with me, he was giggling and giggling.

Jamie said...

Hey Heidi...this is so completely random, but we just got a package on our doorstep for a Heide Hofheins. It was addressed to somewhere in Orem (we live in Highland). Are you expecting a package from some Marine life place? I cannot, for the life of me, figure out why they would send it to us! So weird!!!!!

Melynn said...

alright, can she get any cuter? Scarlett is Madelyn's new role model. If only we can teach her to be so cute.

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

That clip makes me happy