Monday, October 6, 2008

Home Parade

Hi, wanted to show you my house...I helped my Mom paint that door green a few days ago(I helped by taking a loooong nap)

Follow me into my favorite backyard where I play. Yes, this playground is a little too big for me but that doesn't stop me from trying to break my neck.

see...I like to hang over this ledge.

Let's go take a look inside, this is my small kitchen...so small I cry and throw tantrums.

Surprise, I painted the living room!! I got a little hungry...sorry Mama.


We really like how it turned out!! Sorry another tantrum...

Whew feeling better, here is Mommy and Daddy's room. This one got painted in the spring

Now for the best room of all...MY ROOM!

Hope you enjoyed this parade...come visit us and I'll take you for a personal tour of the basement were I watch my shows and play with my toys.

4 comments:

Amber said...

You did a great job! I love your decor, especially the huge butterflies in Scarlet's room. So cute! I wish we lived closer together so that we could play!

Lisa said...

Heidi, I mean Scarlett, your living room looks great! When did you paint? We'll have to come by and have a look.

Melynn said...

Such a darling little house. It is looking so darn cute.

We should get together again during the holidays.

Emma said...

Loved the tour. I would love a "live" tour. I love the artwork on your walls. It looks familiar to me. Who painted them?