Friday, June 10, 2011

i eat kids

I don't actually eat them but I have the urge to. Not actually eat but chew on them, just lightly bite them. I won't do it to your kids unless I get permission, unless you are family and then your kids are fair game... No wonder Rosie has a problem with biting her sister, she has biting confusion because I am constantly chewing on her. Anyway this post is pretty much just about my kids again. I am just feeling really selfish for keeping all these cute pictures to myself, they are piling up. I am just being so generous aren't I??
Dora, Dora, Dora, you've never looked better.

You try telling her she is too old for a baba...go ahead and try saying no to that face!

Farm Day. Being brave-ish

Official pouting princess pose (hands placed atop lap just so, knees tilted just so) she has been doing it since age 2.

Best buddy Hannah
wow we are really backtracking...Easter

Before

After

Before

After

um...shoe store, pantyhose disposable socks make great toys.

Mom and the big sister

"Make-up madness" Starring Scarlet and Rosie, created by Scarlet St.Julien,
Oh boy I could go all night with these pictures but I'll save some for later. This is what we've been up to the last few months. Hope it was entertaining to all and to all a good night.

4 comments:

Jaime Stephens said...

Very entertaining your kids are darling.. You look pretty dang good yourself! I love your dress where did u get it?

Lindsey said...

Someone at our house does the pouting princess pose, too. Can't wait to see the two of them together!

Tabitha said...

Love those! I also like to nibble on Millie every hour of the day! Now I say... Can I bite you? to which she replies... YA!! and hands me her arm!

f said...

i like to eat babies, too. something about them, jeeze!