Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dizzzneyland


We did it! We took a week long family vacation to Disneyland. It was a fun trip, we are glad we made the memories. Our girls loved it, we think...between the crying and hair pulling I think they had fun. Scarlet was terrified of all the characters, except for the princesses OF COURSE! It was pretty ridiculous, but I guess I should have known. It was fun for Dave and I, we had to laugh about how giddy we would act to try to get our girls to show some enthusiasm. Glad we braved the journey and glad to be home in one piece. And not a trace of vacation blues for me yet...




(Pure heaven, she was so cute with the princesses I got all choked up, it was like she was being reunited with her long lost friends)


(little Rose bud being the brave one, while Scarlet was most likely screaming somewhere in the background)


(And of course the BEACH!! It was like mid to high 80's all week. I am wearing shorts today JUST to try and make a point!! Oh sunny California, see you in my dreams.)

(this pic pretty much says it all)

5 comments:

cam said...

i miss those girls and you guys so much!!! i love disney land glad you had fun!!!!!!

Lilly said...

Posting pictures and bragging about your Disneyland trip when I am freezing and fat with child and am not going to the happiest place on earth ANY time in the foreseeable future. Rude. Just rude. Looks like you had a blast. The princess moments make me cry too.

Tabitha said...

That sounds fun for you guys! We went a few years ago and I wanted to tell Disneyland to KISS it! It was not the happiest place on earth for this girl! I may have had a bad attitude though!? Anyways... We have been talking about trying it again! We will see!

Jena said...

Good for you! I can't wait to our kids...some day.

Bridgett said...

I think your next family vacation should be to Minnesota. It's really fun here, I promise.
I miss your face.