Wednesday, October 7, 2009

doctor doctor

well we spent the morning at the doctors office trying to figure out why Scarlet can't BREATH! The doctor put her on this machine to rule out asthma. Scarlet was sooo cooperative for the first few minutes, I was stunned! Shortly after these pictures her eyes welled up and she cried. The rest of the treatment wasn't so successful. I just can't believe what a big girl Scarlet is. I took these pics because I was just gritting my teeth watching Scarlet let the nurse and doctor put their devices all over her. She let them and when they were done she'd say "i did a good job." I still just want to chew chew this girl to pieces, she's just so funny and cute! So the doc thinks she has croup-yuck! She is devastated that she is still sick because she can't touch Rosie. On our way to the doc she was explaining that we were going to the doctor and he would fix her so she could touch Rosie again. Poor little sweetheart if only it were that easy.


6 comments:

Kathy said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh :( I didn't even know there was a problem! Rosie needs her big sister, hope it gets itself worked out soon!

Jaime Stephens said...

No fun, Savannah has Asthma I love when they cooperate.

Kristin Nuttall said...

Yeah, I have one of those machines, we use it often!

The Johnsons said...

When my sisters little girl used to get croup and have a "breathing attack" she would always bundle her up and take her outside in the cold air for a while. Don't know if that is the best way to go, but it always helped her breathing get back to normal. One night they even slept outside on their tramp because of it. Funny, I know.

Vanessa said...

Jackson has asthma and I can't believe how many other kids his age have it too. Croup has been at our house too, not fun :( Poor Scarlet.

Parks Family said...

Poor little girl and poor momma. It is hard not being able to do anything while your little one is sick. Hope all is well.