Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2 year old in the house!

Cutest two year old had a birthday. We are lovin this girl. She cracks us up. She is so talkative and has the best little sentences. Its hard to keep a straight face in her presence, because she is so little but she talks so big. Anytime we would ask her about her birthday there were three things she was counting on. Horsies, candies and presents. Well not such a tough list...but what was she imagining when she said HORSIES?? I don't know, but she got horsies on her cake and she seemed fine with that! PHEW. My favorite things she says and does right now are...hmm....it changes everyday. Her way of persuading me is to ask for something and if I say no she asks again but says little tiny in front of the question. Like her bottle(i know, i know i am working up the mental energy to get rid of that thing!!) when I say no, she says 'little tiny baba milk, little tiny!?' Or it's 'little tiny show', or our newest favorite is when she is trying to wait for her turn to hold my brother's new baby, she tells us she is being 'a little tiny patient.' She just brightens our lives so much. Yesterday I just could not resist holding her SO tight and kissing her adorable face SO much. Here are some great pics. My Sis-in-law Katie brought her fancy camera and got some WINNER pictures I am going to have to frame a bunch of these! Thanks Camera Katie.





L-O-V-E love those FACES!! Two girls three legs?? It's a mystery...

5 comments:

Anne H said...

That's the cutest birthday outfit I've ever seen!

Melynn said...

Happy birthday to little Rosie. She can't be two already. time goes so fast.

Lisa said...

Holy moly! Those pictures are beautiful. Isn't it amazing what a good camera can do? You have one "little tiny" two-year-old that is too cute to not cause some trouble. Not sure I could turn her down when she is asking for a little tiny of something. Both your girls are gorgeous and you definitely need to blow up those pictures and get them on your wall.

Tabitha said...

SO stinkin cute! Sounds like my Millie's wants and needs... Except she tells me... just a minute... and 5 more minutes.. to everything I do! And don't worry...Sissy sue loves her baba still very much. I can't care!

Lorna said...

I am learning to comment. Such a cute birthday party