Saturday, January 15, 2011

Trouble

First comes trouble. I am lost in thought as I am doing my hair in the bathroom. I am completely unaware of any activity going on below me. I happen to glance down and see Rosie laying on her belly, completely quiet and absorbed in a toy, or book perhaps. Of course that's never the case...

LIPSTICK
(Look at that mischievous look on her face!!)
Not my lipstick of course. I don't own lipstick. It's Scarlet's, which she got from a purse that Grandma Julia gave her (I don't think the lipstick was meant to be in the purse). Anyway...I believe I have a picture like this at a similar age. Don't we all. How do you get lipstick out of CLOTHES!?!


This stuff was CAKED on! She didn't stop with that face either she was like a little naughty statue. Not an ounce of regret.


4 comments:

Suzie said...

I just took a picture of Addy doing this very same thing, LOL!!! Try Dawn, or any other liquid dish soap. Dump it on and rub, rub, rub away.

Tabitha said...

LOVE it! Looks like the sassy stuff Millie does! Love those girls!

Lindsey said...

Our trouble was nail polish. Whole outfit thrown in the trash. haha!

The Johnsons said...

Are you sure she didn't learn this from you....It would be just like you to sit in front of the mirror for five minutes reapplying layer upon layer :)

So I had you fooled...I haven't posted anything for at least three months. I just did all of that in one day and pre-dated them all for my own sake. One of these days I'm going to actually print out my blog posts for a family record of sorts! Right now I'm missing posting about little tidbits that I'll love to have later, and just documenting the bigger "events" One of these days I'll get some of those tidbits in...again probably mostly for my sake. I've been checking out your blog though and love it. Way to make it happen with Disney land. My kids LOVE to look at those princess pictures!